Thursday, September 24, 2009

i woke up so early the morning donno wat to do...
mayb after breakfast then wash my belove car...

man...this afternoon would be very busy
First, i need to go to my grandma house for a visit
then i need to get prepare for tonight fishing and 2 partys

yesterday night i hear my mom said her friend broken my fishing rod...
damn...do i need to buy a new one? Nevermind...
later i need go to the fishing store for buy some items for fishing...

about 5pm need to go down to butterworth with my friend...by the way,Happy Birthday to 4Kings(四大天王) hahaha...funny nickname Fucker 4EvEr =)

later at night i need to go down to penang swimming club for my friends mom birthday..wow tired...then at the beach fishing for relax

everyday my mom came back from work...non-stop asking my "did you study?" i ignore...
my mom walk to me and pull my ear... -.-

because of spm... i hate to study sometimes but what should i do?

No comments: