Sunday, September 28, 2008

my birthday party (last week) 16/9/08

hoho...birthday le lor...
very happy but oso a bit sad oo cos getting older le
celebrate at Penang Swimming Club 17th birthday party with all my best friend and family^^
BeSt FriEnDs-Lean Jie-Me-Leong
*4KinGs*
In birthday somethings bad will happen like cake on face~~Fat~


Looks like very fun but scary lor~

BesT FrIeNdS 4EveR

Here it starts,
After school some of my friends came to my house and help for my birthday party...A Little Girl call Karen brought a cream cake for me...(very happy but also very scare)
When everyone at my birthday party only i am the one late and also the last person(If Birthday Boy late what will happen? =P) [A lot calls,messages,scolding by friends because they are hungry hehe~~]
I think the party not bad at all , everyone having fun and i am so busy run here and there =)
Thank Everyone For Coming^^

No comments: