Sunday, November 16, 2008

School Holiday =) hehehehe =P

so???
it is end of school...talking about school life before holiday~
i wan to apologize to my girl that i didn't give you the subject tips that u want and i also don't realize it would came out in exam paper *I am Sorry*

last day of school...
after school me,leong,xiao fei & lean jie when to PM to have some fun...we shopping,watch movie and also dance in the toilet...Michael Jackson - Beat It~wakakaXD
i cant post the video here...it is a private video ><

Best Friends 4Ever~lol

Continue on the schoool holiday time...
I really miss someone and i cant see her for 1 month but i am still fine...i got my freedom and i only has 1 problem No Cash...heheheexx

look likes someone birthday coming soon wor... yi min party?

this video i give to my best friend lol~~~



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. hello, know who i am?
friends 4ever yah.. >///<

riyuno828 said...

yup yi min~
Beat It~~