Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ang pao day...hehe

Woke up late at the morning.

Wear new cloth "not very new cloth cos i wear it at my cousin wedding dinner last year" pei seh.

Went to my Grandma house with everyone take ang pao,went to friend house take ang pao.Hmm...too much le =P

At night I went to butterworth to find my friend at the same time we went to AutoCity for a walk and we met some friends there. We all enter a place full or music and it was a bit dark inside and it full of alkohol drinks...just a normal small Pub call Soho~~we talk we play we drink but not too much ar. We make everyone inside the pub happy and we oso made the pub become a clubing place...hmmm weird** we dance we joke we play and the Dj really like us...this is how i evjoy my night^^

Me=Melvin now all grown up and becoming a naughty boy oo =D

No comments: