Sunday, March 8, 2009

saturday 初六

time to go to my friend house to take ang pao at Perak

we took a lot picture...just take a look

we enjoy all day in perak


the place where we went.. donno call wat name ><
me and yin took a picture inside a small village street
leong and me too picture on a fisher man boat
Mr.Kit and Me
i kepo stand behind them take picture
my stim face with yin
Mr.Leong and me...he block my handsome face..heheheexx
xiao fei,me,yin,yi min& Mr.Kit
we took picture on the boat
me and yi min
everyone look normal but Yin wants to have a nice post..wakakak
after going to parek we when to AutoCity SubWay

that all wor~~anything to ask about it?hehe...

next year we will going another place and visit more friends...this time we when to parek visited Yin house,Loong house and Tong house^^
Happy Day and Also Happy Chinese new Year

No comments: